Touro University California is guided by 7 institutional goals that provide a roadmap for achieving our mission of becoming an exemplary center for teaching, service, and research in the health sciences and education fields.
To learn more about these goals view the TUC Strategic Plan.
- To be an exemplary center for teaching, service, and research in the health sciences and education.
- To be supportive of the educational, personal, and professional development of a diverse student population.
- To be a leading provider and model for best practices in collaborative service, both for the community at-large and at-risk populations.
- To be responsive to community, state, and regional needs in health care and education.
- To be known as a university community that fosters diversity among its people, programs, and ideas.
- To be recognized as an organization with visionary leadership, advancing innovative programs and quality education.
- To be recognized as an effective and integrated academic community that recruits, retains, and supports excellent faculty and staff.